How To Get New Service
1. The Corporation's Service Agreement shall be completed in full and signed by the Applicant.
2. Current photo identification must be presented by Applicant.
3. The Applicant shall provide proof of ownership or lease agreement to property for which service has been requested. Proof of ownership shall consist of Warranty Deed, Deed of Trust, or other recordable documentation of fee simple title to the real estate designated to receive service.
4. At the time the application for service is approved, a refundable Membership Fee must be paid for each service requested before service shall be provided for the Applicant by the Corporation.
- The Membership Fee for water service is $200.00 for each service unit.
- The Membership Fee for oversized or Master Metered accounts shall be based on multiples of meter size equivalence or actual connections served.
- A Re-service Fee of $10.00 shall be charged in addition to the Membership Fee when service is requested at a location that has previously had service.