Welcome to the Elderville WSC Board Meetings Page. Please check here for all the latest information from our monthly water utility board meetings! If you would like to comment at during a board meeting please use the Public Comment Policy at the bottom of the page.
ELDERVILLE WATER SUPPLY CORPORATION PLACE: ELDERVILLE VOLUNTEER FIRE DEPT.
P O BOX 7344 TRAINING ROOM
LONGVIEW, TX. 75607 8875 FM 2011
PHONE: 903-643-2692 FAX: 903-643-0868 LONGVIEW, TX 75603
A REGULAR CALLED MEETING OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS WILL BE HELD ON TUESDAY, OCTOBER 25, 2022. ANY GUESTS OR MEMBERS ARE WELCOME TO ATTEND. THE MEETING WILL BEGIN AT 5:00 P.M.
- CALL TO ORDER AND OPENING PRAYER.
- RECEIVE PUBLIC COMMENTS AND/OR ANY WRITTEN CORRESPONDENCE FROM EWSC MEMBERS AND TAKE ANY NECESSARY ACTION REGARDING SAME.
- RECEIVE AND REVIEW INFOROMATION ON RENEWAL OF EMPLOYEE HEALTH INSURANCE FROM TONI MELTON WITH HIGGINBOTHAM INSURANCE AND TAKE ANY NECESSARY ACTION REGARDING THE SAME.
- CONSIDER APPROVAL OF THE SEPTEMBER 27, 2022 BOARD MEETING MINUTES.
- CONSIDER APPROVAL OF THE MINUTES FOR THE SPECIAL CALLED MEETING ON OCTOBER 10, 2022.
- CONSIDER APPROVAL OF THE SEPTEMBER 2022 FINANCIAL REPORTS.
- RECEIVE AUDIT ENGAGEMENT LETTER FROM CURTIS BLAKELY AND ASSOCIATES AND TAKE ANY NECESSARY ACTIONS REGARDING THE SAME.
- RECEIVE AND DISCUSS THE ANNUAL MEETING AND BOARD DIRECTOR ELECTION PACKET AND TAKE ANY NECESSARY ACTION REGARDING THE SAME.
- RECEIVE AND DISCUSS QUOTE FOR ADDING NEW MIXER TO PLANT 7 TANK AND TAKE ANY NECESSARY ACTION REGARDING THE SAME.
- RECEIVE REPORT FROM EWSC FIELD OPERATIONS.
- RECEIVE MONTHLY MANAGER’S REPORT.
- CONVENE INTO CLOSED SESSION:
- REAL PROPERTY/GOVT CODE SECTION 551.072. DELIBERATIONS REGARDING THE VALUE OF REAL PROPERTY: THE POSSIBLE RELEASE OF A PORTION OF THE CERTIFICATE OF CONVENIENCE AND NECESSITY OF THE ELDERVILLE WATER SUPPLY CORPORATION SERVICE AREA TO THE CITY OF KILGORE, TEXAS AND THE VALUE ASSOCIATED WITH SAME.
- ATTORNEY CONSULTATION/GOV'T CODE SECTION 551.071. CONSULTATION WITH ATTORNEY REGARDING THREATENED OR CONTEMPLATED LITIGATION AND/OR MATTERS IN WHICH THE DUTY OF THE ATTORNEY TO THE GOVERNMENTAL BODY UNDER THE TEXAS DISCIPLINARY RULES OF
PROFESSIONAL CONDUCT OF THE STATE BAR OF TEXAS CLEARLY CONFLICTS WITH CHAPTER 551 OF THE TEXAS GOVERNMENT CODE.
. c) REAL PROPERTY/GOVT CODE SECTION 551.072. DELIBERATIONS REGARDING THE POSSIBLE LEASE AND/OR PURCHASE OF REAL PROPERTY FOR A NEW WELL.
- CONVENE INTO OPEN SESSION.
- CONSIDER OLD OR NEW BUSINESS FOR THE BOARD MEETING SCHEDULED DECEMBER 06, 2022.
NOTE: The Board of Directors is authorized by the Texas Open Meetings Act to convene in closed or executive session for certain purposes. These purposes include receiving legal advice from its attorney (Texas Government Code §551.071); discussing real property matters (§551.072); discussing gifts and donations (§551.073); discussing personnel matters (§551.074); or discussing security personnel or devices (§551.076). If the Board of Directors determines to go into executive session on any item on this agenda, the Presiding Officer will announce that an executive session will be held and will identify the item to be discussed and provision of the Open Meetings Act that authorizes the closed or executive session.
Should any member of the Elderville Water Supply Corporation wish to make a request/suggestion for improvement or communicate a grievance to the Board of Directors, said request or grievance may be presented during the public comment portion of the Agenda or may be reduced to writing and mailed to the Elderville Water Supply Corporation at the address set forth herein, above, in care of the presiding officer of the Elderville Water Supply Corporation. The Board of Directors will not tolerate, nor entertain any verbal or written attacks of individual Directors or employees of the Elderville Water Supply Corporation.