Welcome to the Elderville WSC Board Meetings Page. Please check here for all the latest information from our monthly water utility board meetings! If you would like to comment at during a board meeting please use the Public Comment Policy at the bottom of the page.
Notice of Annual Member Meeting for
Elderville Water Supply Corporation
- The annual meeting will be held at the Elderville Community Center at 10450 HWY 349 Longview, Texas 75603. The annual meeting will be held on Thursday, January 23, 2020, with registration beginning at 6:30 P.M. and the annual meeting beginning at 7:00 P.M.
- If any members wish to address the board there will be a separate sign in sheet to do so at the meeting. This sheet must be signed no later than the end of the registration period. Members who have signed in to speak will be given three minutes each to do so.
- No motions may be accepted or action taken on issues brought up at the meeting from the floor.
Agenda for the Annual Members’ Meeting
- Registration 6:30 to 7:00 p.m.
- Presiding director calls the meeting to order at 7:00 p.m.
- Presiding director announces the total number of members present at the meeting. Presiding director will then announce that a quorum of the membership is present and that the meeting may proceed.
- Read and approve the minutes of the January, 24, 2018 annual meeting.
- Update reports:
- Report of board of directors and general manager on system’s operations and concerns.
- Presentation of 2019-2020 Budget by Secretary-Treasurer.
- Auditor’s report on 2018-2019 audit.
- Open or Public Forum: Comments from members who signed up to speak, limited to three minutes each.
- Special presentation to outgoing members: Wayne Mays and Keith Rogers.
- The Resolution Declaring Unopposed Candidates of Elderville Water Supply Corporation Elected dated January 23, 2020 shall be read into the record pursuant to Texas Water Code Section 67.0055, declaring Shane Gaskin, Ken Jones, Melvin Snoddy and Alice Wright as elected Board Members.
- Presiding director introduces Shane Gaskin, Ken Jones, Melvin Snoddy and Alice Wright, declaring them as board members to assume the position of directors immediately.
- Comments from the newly appointed directors.
- Meeting is adjourned.
NOTICE OF SPECIAL BOARD MEETING
A special meeting of the Elderville Board of Directors will be held at the Elderville Community Center at 10450 HWY 349 Longview, TX 75603 on Thursday, January 23, 2020 with said meeting beginning immediately following the conclusion of the annual meeting, which annual meeting begins at 7:00 P.M.
AGENDA FOR SPECIAL BOARD MEETING
- Call to order.
- Cast lots to determine which newly elected board member will serve remaining one year of seat vacated by Dean Wylie.
- Election of new officers.
- Receive and take any necessary action regarding directors or management staff to have authority as authorized signors on behalf of the corporation for the following institutions: Texas Bank and Trust, Springhill State Bank, Texas Bank, Lindale Bank, and Citizens National Bank