Welcome to the Elderville WSC Board Meetings Page. Please check here for all the latest information from our monthly water utility board meetings! If you would like to comment at during a board meeting please use the Public Comment Policy at the bottom of the page.
ELDERVILLE WATER SUPPLY CORPORATION PLACE: ELDERVILLE VOLUNTEER FIRE DEPT.
P O BOX 7344 TRAINING ROOM
LONGVIEW, TX. 75607 8875 FM 2011
PHONE: 903-643-2692 FAX: 903-643-0868 LONGVIEW, TX 75603
A REGULAR CALLED MEETING OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS WILL BE HELD ON TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 28. ANY GUESTS OR MEMBERS ARE WELCOME TO ATTEND. THE MEETING WILL BEGIN AT 5:00 P.M.
- CALL TO ORDER AND OPENING PRAYER.
- RECEIVE PUBLIC COMMENTS AND/OR ANY WRITTEN CORRESPONDENCE FROM EWSC MEMBERS AND TAKE ANY NECESSARY ACTION REGARDING SAME.
- RECEIVE, DISCUSS AND TAKE ANY NECESSARY ACTION REGARDING THE RECOMMENDATION FROM MARTY DUPLISSEY AND BUDGET COMMITTEE FOR THE APPPOVAL OF THE ELERVILLE WSC 2021-2022 OPERATING BUDGET.
- CONSIDER APPROVAL OF THE AUGUST 31, 2021 MINUTES.
- CONSIDER APPROVAL OF THE AUGUST 2021 FINANCIAL REPORTS.
- RECEIVE REPORT FROM EWSC FIELD OPERATIONS.
- RECEIVE MONTHLY BUSINESS REPORT.
- CONSIDER OLD OR NEW BUSINESS FOR THE BOARD MEETING SCHEDULED OCTOBER 26, 2021.
NOTE: The Board of Directors is authorized by the Texas Open Meetings Act to convene in closed or executive session for certain purposes. These purposes include receiving legal advice from its attorney (Texas Government Code §551.071); discussing real property matters (§551.072); discussing gifts and donations (§551.073); discussing personnel matters (§551.074); or discussing security personnel or devices (§551.076). If the Board of Directors determines to go into executive session on any item on this agenda, the Presiding Officer will announce that an executive session will be held and will identify the item to be discussed and provision of the Open Meetings Act that authorizes the closed or executive session.
Should any member of the Elderville Water Supply Corporation wish to make a request/suggestion for improvement or communicate a grievance to the Board of Directors, said request or grievance may be presented during the public comment portion of the Agenda or may be reduced to writing and mailed to the Elderville Water Supply Corporation at the address set forth herein, above, in care of the presiding officer of the Elderville Water Supply Corporation. The Board of Directors will not tolerate, nor entertain any verbal or written attacks of individual Directors or employees of the Elderville Water Supply Corporation.