Welcome to the Elderville WSC Board Meetings Page. Please check here for all the latest information from our monthly water utility board meetings!
NOTICE OF REGULAR MEETING AND AGENDA OF MEETING
ELDERVILLE WATER SUPPLY CORPORATION PLACE: ELDERVILLE WATER SUPPLY
P O BOX 7344 CONFERENCE ROOM
LONGVIEW, TX. 75607 1033 GARDINER MITCHELL PARKWAY
PHONE: 903-643-2692 FAX: 903-643-0868 LONGVIEW, TX 75603
A REGULAR CALLED MEETING OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS WILL BE HELD ON TUESDAY, JUNE 25, 2019. ANY GUESTS OR MEMBERS ARE WELCOME TO ATTEND. THE MEETING WILL BEGIN AT 5:00 P.M.
- CALL TO ORDER AND OPENING PRAYER.
- RECEIVE UPDATE REGARDING CAPITAL IMPROVEMENT PROJECTS FROM SEAN CONNER WITH FONTAINE ENGINEERING AND DISCUSS SAME.
- RECEIVE PRESENTATION FROM SCOTT WILLEFORD, TRWA TECHNICAL ASSISTANT, REGARDING THMS, LABOR EXPECTATIONS AND FINANCIAL PLANNING AND DISCUSS SAME.
- CONSIDER APPROVAL OF THE MAY 28, 2019 MINUTES.
- CONSIDER APPROVAL OF MAY 2019 FINANCIAL REPORTS.
- RECEIVE REPORT FROM GENERAL MANAGER REGARDING FINANCIAL PLANNING TRAINING AND EMERGING LEADERS PROGRAM AND DISCUSS SAME.
- RECEIVE REPORT FROM EWSC FIELD OPERATIONS
- RECEIVE MONTHLY REPORT FROM GENERAL MANAGER.
- CONVENE INTO CLOSED SESSION:
ATTORNEY CONSULTATION/GOV'T CODE SECTION 551.071. CONSULTATION WITH ATTORNEY REGARDING PENDING, THREATENED AND/OR CONTEMPLATED LITIGATION AND/OR MATTERS IN WHICH THE DUTY OF THE ATTORNEY TO THE GOVERNMENTAL BODY UNDER THE TEXAS DISCIPLINARY RULES OF PROFESSIONAL CONDUCT OF THE STATE BAR OF TEXAS CLEARLY CONFLICTS WITH CHAPTER 551 OF THE TEXAS GOVERNMENT CODE.
- CONVENE INTO OPEN SESSION
- REVIEW, DISCUSS AND TAKE ANY NECESSARY ACTION REGARDING CORRESPONDENCE RECEIVED BY EWSC AND ADDRESSED TO THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS.
- DISCUSS AND TAKE ANY NECESSARY ACTION FOR POSSIBLE NEED OF CROSS COUNTRY LINE IN EASTON.
- REVIEW AND DISCUSS NEED FOR NEW TRUCK TO REPLACE 2013 FORD F250 TRUCK NEEDING EXSTENSIVE REPAIRS AND TAKE ANY NECESSARY ACTION REGARDING SAME.
- CONSIDER OLD OR NEW BUSINESS FOR THE JULY 30, 2019 MEETING.
NOTE: The Board of Directors is authorized by the Texas Open Meetings Act to convene in closed or executive session for certain purposes. These purposes include receiving legal advice from its attorney (Texas Government Code §551.071); discussing real property matters (§551.072); discussing gifts and donations (§551.073); discussing personnel matters (§551.074); or discussing security personnel or devices (§551.076). If the Board of Directors determines to go into executive session on any item on this agenda, the Presiding Officer will announce that an executive session will be held and will identify the item to be discussed and provision of the Open Meetings Act that authorizes the closed or executive session.
Should any member of the Elderville Water Supply Corporation wish to make a request/suggestion for improvement or communicate a grievance to the Board of Directors, said request or grievance should be reduced to writing and mailed to the Elderville Water Supply Corporation at the address set forth herein, above, in care of the presiding officer of the Elderville Water Supply Corporation. The Board of Directors will not tolerate, nor entertain any verbal or written attacks of individual Directors or employees of the Elderville Water Supply Corporation.